Ransomware is a very prevalent online threat. Not only individual users but business of all types and sizes sufferer from ransomware viruses. Cyber criminals target everything from hospitals, universities, police departments, retail outlets to major financial institutions and they continue to demand more and more in ransom payments. Ransomware is very profitable as victims pay to salvage critical data. How do you protect your organisation from ransomware?
This training session will provide delegates with an in depth view on what ransomware looks like and how you can protect your organisation from such an attack.
- What is Ransomware?
- How do I know if/when I am infected?
- You have been caught by Ransomware, what next
- Negotiation and or payment
- Protection mechanisms
- Resources for you to practically implement
Arrival and registration
Workshop one commences
Networking and refreshments
Workshop one ends, lunch and networking opportunity
This training session will provide delegates with an in depth view on what cyber insurance is, what it's not, how it works and how it may or may not be beneficial to their organisation.
The session will take a deep dive into what is and what's not covered, what's in the fine print and what's required to qualify for cover.
We will provide an overview of the incident response process, how to integrate and leverage cyber insurance into the incident response process and run through a couple real world claim scenarios to illustrate how the cover responds.
- An understanding of what cyber insurance is and is not
- How to tailor a cyber insurance policy to your risk requirements
- How to integrate and leverage a cyber insurance policy as part of the incident response process
- Points to consider for incident readiness and ways to reduce the potential damage from an incident