Senior ERP Analyst: SAP Material Management/Procurement
Ultimate Recruitment Solutions
01 Apr 2019
ZAR 369,370 - 369,370 PA
SENIOR ERP ANALYST: SAP MATERIAL MANAGEMENT/PROCUREMENT
BASIC SALARY COMMENCING FROM R369 370 PER ANNUM
REF.: CS 27/19
- BTech or First degree
- 2 to 5 years? relevant experience.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -Key Performance Areas:
- Gather, research, interpret and analyse business requirements and recommend solutions across modules in an ERP stream by ensuring that all functional requirements are met and that functional requirements deliver maximum benefits across functional areas within a specific ERP stream
- Research, interpret, consider, develop and deliver solutions for business and functional requirements across Modules in an ERP Stream by ensuring that all business requirements are met for all process owners
- Maintain and develop skills to enable the provision of a relevant and professional service
- Participate in managing stakeholder relationships to ensure ongoing commitment of stakeholders
- Implement projects or portions of projects in order to ensure effective delivery of projects
- Coach and mentor.
CLOSING DATE: 05 APRIL 2019 (unless otherwise stated)
Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
No late applications will be considered.
If no notification of appointment is received within 3 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. In line with the City?s corporate employment equity and diversity strategy, equity policy, plan and targets, preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups.