Principal ERP Analyst (2 posts) - SAP Project Portfolio Management (PPM) / Project Systems (PS) or SAP Accounts Payable
City of Cape Town
INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY
PRINCIPAL ERP ANALYST (2 POSTS) - SAP PROJECT PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT (PPM) / PROJECT SYSTEMS (PS) OR SAP ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
TCOE SALARY FROM R791 159 - R1 195 215 PER ANNUM
REF.: CS 37/20
- A minimum BTech or Bachelor?s degree (BCom/Business Science would be advantageous)
- A minimum of 5 years? SAP relevant experience
- Understanding of the SAP Project Portfolio Management (PPM)/Project Systems (PS) or SAP Accounts Payable Modules and relevant business processes.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -Key Performance Areas:
- Responsible for support and maintenance in the SAP PPM/PS or SAP Accounts Payable, including integration to all SAP modules
- Develop solutions to meet business requirements
- Ensure the delivery of implemented solutions to business needs
- Ensure effective delivery of projects
- Provide client liaison, business owner and user support services in order to effectively resolve user queries and to ensure effective use of the system.
CLOSING DATE: 06 MARCH 2020
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned
- No late applications will be considered
- If no notification of appointment is received within 3 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. In line with the City?s corporate employment equity and diversity strategy, equity policy, plan and targets, preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups.