Senior Professional Officer: Roads Related Design
Ultimate Recruitment Solutions
SENIOR PROFESSIONAL OFFICER: ROADS RELATED DESIGN
TCOE SALARY FROM R742 872 - R1 122 267 PER ANNUM
REF.: TRA 09/19
- An appropriate Bachelor?s degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years Roads and Roads related design experience
- PC literacy, which must include AutoCAD and Civil Designer/Civil 3D experience
- A valid driver?s licence
- Physically fit.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -Key Performance Areas:
- Undertake detailed roads and roads related infrastructure designs
- Conduct site inspections and surveys in order to prepare plans for design work
- Manage transport, roads and stormwater projects
- Assist with supervising, advising and guiding the design work of junior staff in the office
- Prepare cost estimates and tender documentation for capital projects and budget
- Check external road related design submissions.
CLOSING DATE: 05 APRIL 2019 (unless otherwise stated)
Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
No late applications will be considered.
If no notification of appointment is received within 3 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. In line with the City?s corporate employment equity and diversity strategy, equity policy, plan and targets, preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups.