Senior Professional Officer: Geomatics and Engineering Survey
Ultimate Recruitment Solutions
SENIOR PROFESSIONAL OFFICER: GEOMATICS AND ENGINEERING SURVEY
TCOE SALARY FROM R742 872 - R1 122 267 PER ANNUM
REF.: TRA 10/19
- An appropriate Bachelor?s degree in Geomatics or Engineering Survey and GIS
- A minimum of 5 years Geomatics and GIS experience
- PC literacy, AutoCAD and Civil 3D experience will serve as an advantage
- A valid driver?s licence
- Physically fit.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -Key Performance Areas:
- Manage the engineering land survey operations within the Transport and Roads design office
- Survey project management
- Assist with minor designs
- Guide junior staff in survey and minor design processes
- Monitor and update ongoing data collection.
CLOSING DATE: 05 APRIL 2019 (unless otherwise stated)
Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
No late applications will be considered.
If no notification of appointment is received within 3 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. In line with the City?s corporate employment equity and diversity strategy, equity policy, plan and targets, preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups.