The impact of COVID-19 on digital transformation
A complimentary ITWeb Webinar Series
The impact of COVID-19 has had a far-reaching effect on the global economy and our professional and personal lives. In the corporate space, the pandemic has forced the digital transformation agenda, with most companies having had to embark on the journey to digitise their operations and enable the majority of their workforce to work remotely. This dramatic shift over a relatively short space of time has brought about both challenges and opportunities.
ITWeb has collaborated with some of the leading solutions providers in this field to bring you a virtual event on the impact of COVID-19 on different aspects of digital transformation. Over the course of three days, industry experts, corporate executives and solutions providers will delve into the following topics:
Choose a topic
Join us for an individual session or register for all six and gain insights and best practice advice on your next steps in your digital transformation journey and the pitfalls to avoid.
Why should you attend?
- Learn how companies are responding to the digital transformation challenges due to Covid 19, what lessons they have learned and what pitfalls to avoid
- Hear about best practices in digital transformation across all aspects of your business
- Receive practical advice on the next steps you can take to accelerate your digital transformation journey
- Hear from leading corporates, industry experts and solution providers and have your most pressing questions answered
Each session will focus on a specific aspect of digital transformation - choose which session(s) are most applicable to you or attend all six!
Who should attend?
- CIOs, CISOs, CTOs, CDOs
Directors, heads and managers of:
- IT, IT strategy, technology
- Digital (transformation)
- Network/enterprise architecture
- Cloud architecture
- Customer experience
- Cyber/information security
- Data strategy
- Business continuity
- Senior solution/network architects
Which industries will benefit?
- Financial services
- Supply chain/logistics
- Professional services